Merge Art, A Perfect Way of Merging Photographs

merge multiple photos into a painting

Missing out pictures and failing to fit everyone in one frame? Well, I hear a yes!

Buttistore provides the perfect platform for merging your photographs into one digital art. The expert painters at Buttistore can hand paint up to 6 different photographs into one digital art frame. The flawless work of the artisans done by a Wacom pad and a stylus pen is a perfect way of getting the pictures of your loved ones painted into one wholesome frame.

How to get different photos merged into one Digital Painting:

Very often we forget to take family pictures in haste or sometimes it gets difficult to fit everyone in a frame and get a perfect picture of the golden moments we create. But it is not a worry anymore, with the help of Buttistore and their artists who master in hand crafting and merging different pictures into one ‘perfect’ digital painting.

The Buttistore artists customise the pictures as per the liking of the individuals. They provide eleven different styles of frames in which they can merge and paint the pictures sent to them. It is very easy at customer’s end, for it only needs to send them the links of pictures that need to be merged into a digital painting. The rest of the crucial and composite work is done by the expert hands of the artists of Buttistore.

There are many online platforms which can merge the pictures but the artificial merging of the photographs by just placing them in a collage form can never give the output as perfect as the Buttistore Merge Art. By the placement of photographs one can easily make out the artificial alignment which can never give the perfection even near to the digital art which is hand merged and painted by the artists, themselves.

Never bad to take a little turn

It is never bad to give a little modern touch to your tradition collages, rather, Merge Art is a more creative and a beautiful way of completing your painting in a more extensive form. Merge Art is not only cost effective but it also serves as a statement piece for the walls of your house. Several times people use Merge Art not only to compile different pictures but also to filter the quality that a picture loses while merging them.

personalised photos to merge art services online

Buttistore is India’s best online store for creating digital art paintings. They provide handcrafted digital paintings, they can merge up to 6 different pictures into one perfect digital painting without any extra charges. They deliver their painting all over the nation, anywhere and everywhere in India. Their Photos to Merge Art Digital Paintings are available in so many different varieties and options to choose from. It makes customization of paintings easier to put in the imagination of the customers in the most realistic way.

Buttistore is not just pocket friendly but it also understands the concerns and comforts of the its customers, for the exact purpose they provide two different methods of payment, it can be done either as complete payment in advance or in two instalments of 30% pre and the rest of 70% post the delivery of the painting.

The Merge Art in Buttistore is fashioned by the experts who hand-paint the flawless digital art. The entire process is as easy as breathing. One can place the order through the website or through their app, itself. The order is then processed and the artist starts working on the painting as per the requirements of the individual. After merging the photos and painting them into one digital canvas the Merge Art-sample is sent to the customer of their reviews, after their approvals the hand-made painting is then printed and shipped to their doorstep. All the mentioned processes are easier for the customers than it seems to be.

To sum up everything that has been stated so far, Buttistore is India’s best store for getting your pictures merged and hand-painted in the most reasonable and worthy price.